- Individualized Prenatal Care
- Labor, Delivery, & Postpartum Care
- Comprehensive Women’s Health Care
- Gynecologic Care
- Drawing, ordering, and interpreting lab tests
- Primary care with prescriptive authority
- Engagement in patient education on a proactive level and encouraging holistic healthcare measures whenever possible
- Referral to, and collaboration with, various specialists
- Community space for various community and educational meetings to include, childbirth and parent-preparation classes for expectant mothers and birth partners
- On-site Massages
- Referral for Placenta Encapsulation specialists & temporary preservation of placenta
- A Donation station where you can drop off or pick up gently used maternity items, clothes for children under five and toys. We only accept donations for these items, they are not priced to sell.
We go out of our way to make sure that every woman gets the care she deserves. If you find yourself with out safe accomodations between 36 weeks and 6 weeks post delivery or if you don’t see a service you’re looking for, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to speak with you!
Thank you so much for a beautiful and safe birth .The birthing room was very comfortable and well laid out. I found that I had many places I could move or bend or shower or anything my body felt it needed. Thanks for your kind and thoughtful conversations, pleasant phone voices, prompt emails, professional expertise, and honesty…. I was so thankful for your integrity.Stephanie Eggebroten
“I have had two wonderful birth experiences at this facility. This team is amazing. Kinsey is awesome. I delivered my beautiful baby girl in a calm, soothing environment and felt supported through my entire pregnancy. My husband and I will return for all our future babies.”Kayla Keener-Pokupec
“Thank you for taking the time to give me an exam and answering all of my questions so thoroughly. I really appreciate all the time you took with me.”Verified Patient